|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
The apartment has an amazing location, you can watch the riverside from the balcony, the city is in walking distance, and the bus station is right around the corner!
Close to Brisbane CBD, walk to Victoria Barracks shopping precinct and the infamous Caxton Street. Stroll across to the Cultural Centre and Museum also.
You will have the a bedroom sharing a bathroom with me and you'll have a direct view over the Brisbane River!
- The bedroom has built-in wardrobes, a fan, and a queen size bed.
- Plenty of cupboard & ample storage
- The living area has air-conditioning
- A private pool and a fully equipped gym is available.
- Fibre Optic unlimited internet.
- Washing machine and dryer area.
- Gas cooker and dishwasher.
We are 2 postgraduate UQ students. Mark (23) from Germany and Guido (23) from Italy.
To get our masters' degrees we are obviously studying a lot but we are easy-going and like to occasionally go out to the valley or the city.
I play soccer at the uni for fun.
We would like to have a nice and clean person that likes to hang out from time to time. So, if you got interested just contact us :)