|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is clean, trustworthy, open minded and into healthy living with a positive outlook to life
- Ideally you will be looking for a collective home rather than just a room
- Has no issue with paying rent and bills on time
- Someone that doesn’t smoke in or around the house
About the room and house:
The room available has brand new queen furniture and bedding included, lots of natural light (skylights all throughout the house) but cosy and dark in the evening. The room has built-ins well so there is enough room for your clothes and belongings. There is also a study area with a desk and chair for you to use if you work from home or study.The place is thoughtfully decorated with lots of art and plants everywhere, it's fully renovated and just a pleasure to come home to. The household is mostly a vegetarian one so we are looking for other like minded people in that regard but it's not a deal breaker. The property is managed privately so no annoying real estates involved. The house is a beautiful, cosy sanctuary that is kept pretty clean. We do like our music in some communal areas at times and our rooms but it’s all at respectful levels. There is no TV in the lounge room, just speakers and records so it would be great if you were as keen on music as we are.
- ADSL internet available for $19.13 each per month (300gig a month)
- Air-con and heating throughout the house to keep us cool and warm
- Elec and gas is around $150-200 per quarter each as the house has solar panels on the roof so its super cheap compared to most houses in Sydney.
- Filtered water
Open to considering stay duration really so let me what your needs are. Short term arrangements are welcomed with a minimum of a 3 month stay. We are only looking for a single applicant so unfortunately couples wont be considered.
Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
Our lovely french flatmate is returning to Paris on the 30th of June so we will be looking for a new person to replace her :) ! You will be living with 1 couple from Germany in their 30’s and 1 Aussie female also in her 30’s. We are walking distance to all Newtown's goodness so you will love the convenience :)