|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Clean, comfortable and fully furnished 1 bedroom available off Victoria St Richmond. The bedroom is spacious with a 3 door built in wardrobe, a queen size bed, desk and chair.
The apartment is:
- 2 min walk from Victoria St - lots of amazing restaurants, cafes n shops
- 5 min walk to Woolworths and ALDI supermarkets
- 2 min walk to trams (15 min commute to city)
- 8 min walk to train station (8 min commute to Flinders street station)
- 10 min walk to Victoria Gardens shopping centre for Ikea, K-Mart, Coles, Hoyts cinemas etc.
- 35 min walk into city
I am looking for a relaxed, respectful, clean and fairly quiet person, preferably with a full time job or studying full time.
I am a 33yr female social work student and I work part-time. I'm quiet and clean and ideally like to find a female house mate that is also studying ATM.