|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Enjoy living in a bright, spacious and secure apartment with a view of Etihad Stadium.
Facilities include gym, pool and sauna.
- Kitchen: cutlery and crockery, mini oven, oven, toaster, microwave, mixer, etc.
- Living room / Dining room: couch, 55” LED LCD TV, table and chairs.
- Laundry facilities: washing machine, iron, clothes airer.
- Bedroom: bed, desk, chair, side table, built in mirrored wardrobe.
The apartment is ideally located with walking distance to public transportation, supermarkets and restaurants.
- 4 mins walk to Flagstaff Station
- 2 mins walk to Coles
- 2 mins walk to Tram 86, 35, 30 , city circle & free Zone
- 2 mins walk to bus stop
- 5 mins walk to Southern Cross Station
- 8 mins walk to Victoria Market
- 8 mins walk to Melbourne Central.
The room is available to share with another person.
All bills are split: water, electricity and internet. Gas is included.
Bond is required (amount of 1 month rent).
Minimum 3 months stay and 1 month notice if you decide to move.
Looking for responsible and clean people. Not a party house but more of a place to relax.
Any age, race, profession is welcome.
Thank you and feel free to message me if you are interested.
Room is available to share with another person. Prefers a respectful clean and tidy housemate.
|Cafe Silvestro||Close by|
|The Bakeshop||Close by|
|Angliss Restaurant||Close by|
|The Golden Age||Close by|
|Golden Age Bistro||Close by|
|King St/Lonsdale St||Close by|
|La Trobe St/Spencer St||Close by|
|Spencer St/Lonsdale St||Close by|
|Lonsdale St/Spencer St||Close by|
|Jeffcott St/Spencer St||~ 3 min walk|
|Spencer St/La Trobe St #1||Close by|
|King St/La Trobe St #2||Close by|
|La Trobe St/Spencer St #119||Close by|
|Spencer St/La Trobe St #119||~ 3 min walk|
|Lonsdale St/Spencer St #120||~ 3 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 3 min walk|
|Crown Asian Supermarket||~ 3 min walk|
|Indian grocery melbourne city (walkers stop convenience)||~ 3 min walk|
|IGA X-press King Street||~ 4 min walk|
|Woolworths Bourke Street (Metro)||~ 6 min walk|
|La Trobe University, Franklin Street||~ 10 min walk|
|RMIT, City||~ 18 min walk|
|Melbourne Business School||~ 26 min walk|