|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
This property certainly is in one of the best with a City view - which is always nice to have! Situated close to public transport, cafes, restaurants and trendy Glenferrie Road shopping strip, and just a short walk to the local park - what more could you want!
The house is only minutes away from
* Swinburne University
*Swinburne Senior Secondary College
* Tram stop (70 & 75) within 100 meters from home
* RMIT, MELB UNI, City in 20 minutes
* Only 6.3 KM to Deakin University Burwood campus - i.e about just 20 minutes on tram!
* Meters away from Bus stop - Route 624
* Close by - amazing restaurants, pubs, cinema, Victoria Gardens (IKEA & Kmart)
* Great location for University of Melbourne - Burnley campus
* walk to local grocery stores!
The house is spacious and clean. There's two bedrooms with spacious lounge plus dining, modern kitchen with electric cooking. All this in a beautiful garden setting.
You will be sharing the common area and kitchen with me and my partner. We are a young professional couple - he is an electrical engineer and I am school teacher. We are respectful, tidy and friendly. We will respect your personal space in the house and expect the same in return.
There are no other housemates/ people sharing. The idea is to keep the place clean, comfortable and welcoming.
The room is also suitable for a couple and as outlined above you will have your own bathroom. Rent for a couple would however be slightly different. It is going to be an extra $40 per week.
You can pay fortnightly or monthly depending on what you are most comfortable with.
If interested, feel free to ask questions.