|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
>>> About the house:
- 4 bedroom house: excellent size for having personal space and privacy.
- Front yard and backyard which is a great space to chilllax and feel like home.
- 1 big living room + couch so you can relax and comfort
- Heater available
- Basic kitchen stuff like microwave, fridge, stove available to make it convenient for you to show off your cooking talents. (feel free to bring some of your cooking items like knife, plates, pans etc...)
>>> About the room for rent:
- It has its own wardrobe, you need to bring your own bed and bedding stuff
>>>. About the location:
Close to Deakin (10 minutes by tram 75 + a bit of walking or 7 minute drive)
5 mins walk to Forest Hill College
10 mins walk to Tram station
8 mins walk to Bus stop
12 mins walk to 24hr kmart
25 mins walk to Forest Hill Chase
Tram 75 go directly to Deakin Uni
bus #703 go directly to Monash Uni
bus #763 go directly to Box Hill
bus #902 go directly to Glen Waverley
13 minutes walk to the gyms (3 different gyms nearby)
>>> About you:
- Looking for a home to live, not just a house.
- Age 20-40
- You must be responsible, not just around the house but also in life.
- You must keep the house clean as though it's yours.
- No smoking, or crazy party animal and having friends sleeping over.
- Respect others privacy and space.
- Pay rent on time
Any question, feel free to contact me via phone or email.
It's a 4 bedroom house. Me and my partner live in 1 room, we also have 2 lovely housemates who are Deakin students living in the other 2 rooms.
I'm an internet entrepreneur and my partner studies at Deakin uni. We're Asian and in our 20s.
I'm renting 1 single room, all bills included (water, electricity, wifi internet), rooms available from 1st July 2017, a minimum stay of 6 months.