|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Open for inspection 9:45am 25/06/2016 Please email your details to book in
Small Pets on application
Perched on the top floor, this oversized unit in Gordon Park opens to the beautiful tree lined aspect outside. With a whisper quiet location, if you like the outdoors, the unit is on Kedron brook parkland and bikeway.
This home is a 2 minutes' walk to a busway station (meaning into the city in 12 minutes in peak hour).
• Complex swimming pool
• A lovely balcony that picks up warming winter sun and cooling summer breezes with a fantastic view over Kedron Brook
• The dining area will easily fit your 4 piece dining table and has easy access to the kitchen
• An intercom security door protects you from unwanted visitors, then to your top floor apartment.
• Large master bedroom with built ins and privacy assured
• Bathroom has shower over bath, laundry and vanity.
• Second bedroom easily fits a queen sized bed and is also built in.
• Under the home is a long lock up garage for all your storage needs and car as well as many visitor parks and off street parking
• Air con living area
Gordon Park is perfectly situated for quick access to the CBD and also enjoys easy access to all major transport corridors including the Clem 7 tunnel and Northern Bus way. Also situated within walking distance to popular Kedron Brook Parklands and Bikeways, local shops and cafes
Positioned to take advantage of its surroundings, this apartment flows from the sun filled living to a balcony with sweeping views. Enjoy the convenience of your location with shops, parks, cafes and restaurants moments away, while also providing easy access to the airport or CBD.
This is a residential listing, tenants are responsible for setting up their own services (internet, power, gas, etc)
|Kedron Brook, platform 2||~ 3 min walk|
|Kedron Brook stop 3||~ 3 min walk|
|Kedron Brook, platform 1||~ 4 min walk|
|Gympie Rd at Leckie Road, stop 26/24||~ 5 min walk|
|Lutwyche Rd at Leckie Road, stop 25||~ 5 min walk|
|Kedron Park Hotel||~ 6 min walk|
|Nana and Da's||~ 8 min walk|
|Thai Boorin Restaurant||~ 9 min walk|
|Marche du Macaron||~ 9 min walk|
|Mum's Bakehouse||~ 10 min walk|
|Midway General Store||~ 8 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 13 min walk|
|ALDI Lutwyche||~ 14 min walk|
|Stafford Road Fresh Pty Ltd.||~ 18 min walk|
|Spar Express Convenience Store||~ 20 min walk|
|Wooloowin||~ 19 min walk|
|Eagle Junction||~ 29 min walk|
|Albion||~ 29 min walk|