Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||2 months to 6 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
All female flat
AVAILABLE NOW. One unfinished private bedroom (can arrange a bed if needed) available for rent for maximum 6 months as my parents are coming over to stay for a bit in late December. The rent is $125/week plus bills which are around $20/week/person depending on how much you use. The property is a 2 bedroom unit located in Heidelberg Heights.
Within walking distance to a milk bar and a postoffice and maybe a hairdresser?(sorry didn't pay too much attention). 2 mins walk to bus 551 which goes to Latrobe uni. 1.5k from Rosanna train station, IGA, a gym, and a library (15mins walk or less than 5mins drive), 2.7k from the centre of Heidelberg which has a Coles, a Woolworth, Austin Hospital, and plenty of restaurants and shops.
Gas heating, air conditioning, gas cooking stove, hot water system, unlimitted wifi, a fully equipped kitchen, a washing machine and dryer. A small courtyard with a swing and a small outdoor table set. A garage which is a storage place but it's also a gym with a rowing machine and kettle bells. The house is fully furnished except your room
3X3m. Not a big room but cant fit a double bed plus a set of chest drawers and a bedside table. It has a build in wardrobe and a window facing the drive way.
Me the potential housemate:
I'm aged between 25-35. I work part time as a nurse at the Austin Hospital and study graduate diploma of psychology part time in Melbourne uni. I'm very busy so don't spend a lot of time at home. I'm outgoing and don't mind having a chat but also respect people who want to have some quiet time by themselves. I'm very clean and like to keep things tidy and organised but not OCD level...lol. I play piano a bit but won't insist on disturbing others if they want a quiet environment. I also enjoy cooking and don't mind teaching whoever wants to learn.
Criteria for the housemate:
1. Female, a student or professional aged between 20-35, but can stretch a bit of you think you're awesome.
2. Obviously you need to be able to pay the rent:-), happy to pay in cash and understand that the room is only available till late December this year.
3. Doesn't need to be a very clean person but need to promise to keep the common areas tidy and clean and is willing to do a fair share of cleaning duty. (You own room can be a bomb site and that's fine:-p).
4. Friendly, emotionally stable, don't need to be outgoing but is willing to communicate, and respect other people.
5. No disturbing life habits like getting drunk at home with friends regularly, smoke inside the house, or leave dishes in the sink or let food go mouldy in the fridge regularly.