|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Oct 23, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Fully Furnished, all bills included in central location. Very close to public transport, close to UNSW and Coogee Beach and Maroubra Beach.
IMPORTANT: For the next couple of months (until Christmas) we are building a granny flat in the backyard so to compensate for the inconvenience rent will be half price until Christmas - rent is $155, then after Christmas it will go back to normal at $310.
- 5 min drive to UNSW
- 10min bus ride to UNSW
- 5 min drive to Coogee beach, 6min drive to Maroubra beach
- a couple mins walk to public transport
Light, charm and tranquility on the border of Randwick and Maroubra.
In a rear position that opens to embrace the streaming natural light of a northern light
Quiet and a simple blend of modern style and period character, a short level walk to the heart of Maroubra Junction
- Room comes Fully furnished with smart TV and built in cupboards.
- No couples. One person for the room.
- No pets
- All bills included, including unlimited internet
- Well configured with welcoming separate lounge
- Sleek kitchen, CaesarStone benches, stainless steel gas appliances
- High ceilings, polished floors
- close to transport, minutes to Randwick and UNSW
- Would suit someone who is easy-going, quiet and clean.
Hi, I'm looking to rent out this room to someone who is quiet, easy-going, clean and respectful, someone who will appreciate the love that has gone into making this home special. The current housemates are super lovely people. They are all in their early 20s. Lily is studying at NIDA, Dylan, works as a plumber and Brad works at JB Hi-Fi and in the film industry. They are lovely people who are quiet and respectful and very easy to get along with.