|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Spacious 2 bedroom duplex house with open plan dining and kitchen area in the ground floor; Furnished lounge room in the first floor; 2 bathrooms and toilets. Property is located in a very green and peaceful part of Epping. House overlooks a national reserve. Just 12 minutes walk to Epping station, Epping club, shops and coles. Just a train stop away from Macquarie University and shopping centre.
1) There is enough space for a double bed in the bed room
2) Bed room has huge built-in wardrobe with ample storage space (excellent wood work)
3) Built in computer desk with a study light attached to it and built in storage drawers
4) Built in book shelves
5) Room has plush new carpets
6) A big window with screen
7) Room has easy access to the shared lounge area
8) You get your own bathroom and toilet which is located in the ground floor of the house
9) Unlimited internet connection with land line telephone with unlimited international calls to major countries (40 $ per month)
I am a Software Engineer with an active lifestyle, non-smoker and considerate towards others privacy. I am ethnically Indian here on my PR and been in Sydney for more than 3 years. I try and keep the place neat and tidy. I am always up for a chat over a drink. I don't throw house parties or entertain my friends in the house very often.
I am looking to share the place with someone who can keep the place clean, be considerate and respect my privacy.
Verifying yourself through social media adds social proof which enriches your listing and will increase enquires and responses to your messages. Your public profile is only shown to verified members.