|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
This apartment is very comfortable, beautifully appointed and right in the centre of the city. A short walk will take you to buses, Uber is convenient, a beautiful park across the road and an Olympic sized swimming pool a block away.
This apartment room is NOT available until the end of March. The exact date of availability is to be confirmed in Mid March.
More details as follows:
Fully Furnished Apartment.
One bedroom available in a two bedroom apartment at the Manhattan, share with one professional female. You will have one parking spot within the building and the parking spot is disability friendly. The available room is nicely furnished with a build-in robe. The room also comes with its own separate bathroom and toilet. The apartment has a living room and dinning room connecting to the kitchen. Short-term accommodation (<6 months) is okay, however extra rent is required.
Apartment features include:
- Next to the City Centre and its various amenities including the bus interchange
- Also close to Braddon and the Commonwealth Park and the Lake
- Well-equipped kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances, all cooking utensils are included
- Designer bathroom fittings
- Intercom access for safety and security
- CCTV system at the main building entry & car park entry/exit
- Access to the pool, bbq area with spa and onsite fully-equipped gym open 24/7
I am a female professional living at Manhattan. The community here is very friendly and the onsite gym is wonderful (I try to stay fit and active). I am looking for someone who is responsible and able to help keep the apartment clean.