|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
If you are looking for a quite tranquil and modern apartment in the middle of Melbourne, then this accommodation can be an excellent choice for you! The room can also be offered to a couple or two flatmates willing to share it, with a slightly-different weekly rent in total.
The apartment is fully furnished including washing machine, dryer, TV, air-conditioning and located on the 16th floor with a balcony. Other perks are included, but not limited to,
- Access to the premises with a security pass at all times
- Incredibly nice view from the balcony
- Access to gym, sauna on the 28th floor having an excellent view of Shrine of Remembrance and Albert Park Lake
- BBQ area (with an advanced booking) on the same floor
- Very cost-friendly and effective cleaning service for the apartment can regularly be arranged based upon request.
* 5 minutes away from Chapel Street, South Yarra & South Melbourne Market by tram
* 3 minutes away from CBD and Flinders Street Station by tram
* Only 1-minute walking distance to the tram station (20 Domain Interchange)
- Let's keep the apartment clean at all times
- No parties, drugs, smoking or pets allowed
- Apartment door must be kept locked at all times
Two-week payment in advance is required, together with a four-week rental bond as a security deposit.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.. :)
- I am an extrovert and quiet person at the same time. Interested in constant learning about things that I indulge in.. :)