|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
One bedroom available:
- A queen-size bedroom with a built-in wardrobe ($150/week)
It has clean carpet and a unique key lock. A double bed and desk can be provided free of charge if needed.
The property is located in a quiet street, backed onto a nature reserve. Convenient nearby facilities include:
- Ourimbah University
- Gosford CBD,
- Erina and Tuggerah shopping centres;
- Ourimbah Train Station
- The M1.
Facilities and features include:
- Bills (water, internet, electricity, gas) included in rent
- ADSL 2+ internet with unlimited downloads
- Two equipped kitchens
- Two living areas (w/ a large LCD TV or a projector TV),
- Two shared bathrooms (one includes spa bath)
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- In-ground swimming pool
- Nature reserve
The housemates are Uni students and graduates of both genders, between ages 18-30. They are friendly and respectful. They have a range of interests from archery, drama, fishing and outdoor activities, cooking, reading and watching movies. They are not partiers, but are social.
We are looking for someone within the same age range who will respect others and the shared space as this is the culture of the house.