|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Light and airy home situated next to parkland, in quiet neighborhood, other than traffic noise. Those who appreciate nature will enjoy, as surrounds are mostly treed.
Wooden floors throughout. Original kitchen and bathroom, downstairs laundry, clean and tidy. Humble and quaint little home. Residents also include two middle aged dachshunds and a brush turkey.
*Bedroom with built in wardrobe space.
* Well lit and airy.
*Room is flexible with furnishing: King single bed optional.
* Room price includes: Rent, all bills and Internet.
* Located in Enoggera on a street that backs on to parklands.
*Common areas are furnished.
* Smoking outdoors only.
* Close to shopping centres including: Brookside, Stafford and Everton park shops.
* Transport only a 5 minute walk away, with regular busses: 345 and 343 arriving at 15 minute intervals.
*Alderley train station only a 10 minute walk away also.
*Approximately a 15 minute trip into the city via bus and train.
* Perfect for QUT students or a professional working in the city.
*Looking for a flatmate that is relaxed, and dog friendly, they will bark on the first two introductions, though after that will be very welcoming.
Will drop rental price to $150 for full time uni student upon seeing health care card or concession card.
Hi, I work full-time and study part time. I'm in my late 30's, relaxed and an easygoing person. My son who is 14 lives with me 5 days per fortnight, also staying for half the school holidays.