|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
1. The apartment has been recently renovated;
2. Double sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe;
3. Open living area and kitchen;
4. Timber flooring so no worries when dropping liquids on the floor unlike carpets;
5. Modern bathroom with glass door shower;
6. Internal laundry room;
7. Superb Location - buses or trains from either campsie station (10 - 15 mins walk) or canterbury station (15 mins walk) to Dulwitch Hill, Petersham, Newtown, City Circle;
8. Local shops at campsie and nearby cafes and delicious Canterbury burgers and Nandos just a few blocks away;
9. Wake up with birds singing (Literally);
I'll be sharing the apartment with the lucky person that chooses to live in the apartment.
I'm a 23 years young, UTS student and a part-timer at
Pumpkin Patch retailer. If you chose to live with me, expect a laid back environment.
I'm looking for a down to earth and chilled person to share the place with and If you are that person let me know, I'm more than happy to hear from you.