|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
-$315 per week, inc bills for couple
-$275 per week, inc bills for single
Available : 1st July
Duration: 3month min
- Can be fully furnished with storage cubes, clothes rack and double bed frame (NO MATTRESS), or partly furnished without the bed
- Preferably couple
- Definitely must love animals
- Smokers welcome outside
- Large back yard
- AMAZING LOCATION!
- 4 min walk to Green Square Station direct to Central.
- 1 min walk to bus 343 straight up Elizabeth Street/Chalmers Street to Redfern/Hyde Park/Wynyard/Chatswood.
- or 2.5 min walk to Botany Road for buses 309, 310, 370 L09 to Kingsford, Kensington, Randwick, Coogee, Maroubra.
About us: We’re looking for a mid 20s couple (or maybe housemate). To join us in our comfy 2 bed house with big backyard, in Zetland.
I work Mon-Fri in a corporate concierge roll in the CBD, while studying education support and am from the UK. My partner Jonni, from New Zealand, works reasonably social hours at a pub around the corner in Alexandria while he is working on web series and films. We have a 4 year old cavoodle and a 5(ish) month old kitten...who both have no concept of personal space, they love cuddles.
We love to feed people, we both cook and I bake too. We like red wine and are very partial too a G&T. We like having friends over every now and then. We have an xbox, Netflix and a coffee table on wheels.
About you: We’re looking for an easy going, sociable couple/person. Can be studying or working. We aren't fussy as long as you can pay rent and bills on time and contribute to your share of cleaning. Please do not apply if you do not like cats and dogs, Tom and Bruce love attention.