|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Spacious 3 bedroom apartment in a premier location and building
* 2 North-facing double bedrooms sharing a large main bathroom
* East-facing large master bedroom with harbour views and ensuite bathroom (posting a picture of this room up soon)
* Spacious living space with North-East facing floor-to-ceiling windows as well as balcony taking in stunning but peaceful harbour views.
* Shared building facilities include sauna, indoor pool, outdoor pool, recreation room with a table tennis table, gardens and BBQ.
* Kitchen and bathrooms are functional but old (80's original) therefore the rent is very attractive
* Bus stops around the corner. 500m walk to either Milson's Point and North Sydney stations. 400m to North Sydeny ferry wharf.
* 5 min walk to Milson's point village eateries and shops
* 5 min walk to Greenwood shopping mall, Aldi and Coles supermarket in North Sydney
* 30 min walk over the bridge to city
* Secure Carspot will be available when I move out. Otherwise unrestricted weekend and after-hours weekday street parking available.
My soon-ex-flatmates are moving out (on the 11th July) and I am currently looking to move to a place that allows pets, but still searching (it will probably be a month or 2 before I move out). So I am looking for 1 or 2 flatmates who are interested in taking over the lease when I leave as well. When I move out, all of the furnishings will need to be replaced as well. But you can do this gradually between the time you move in and I move out. And there maybe some items I can leave behind for a reasonable price.
You must be willing to sign on as co-tenant when you move in. Once you've moved in we will begin switching over to you completely taking over the lease and utilities. You will get to decide on picking the 3rd flatmate as well as my replacement of course. Once the living spaces are fully furnished, the double bedrooms are easily rented out for $310 and the master for $360. In terms of rent, I am happy to share the $770 rent 50/50 whilst I haven't moved yet. But if you prefer you can start off paying the individual room's weekly rent (rent inclusive) before we switch over to you taking over the lease and utilities. Note, the current lease allows for up to 3 occupants.