|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
What you get:
- A nice, bright and warm apartment with huge ceilings
- Good sized room with built in wardrobe, double bed and drawers
- Great location in Malvern Village (cafe's, wine bars, supermarket, bakeries, newsagent, post office)
- 1 min walk to 72 tram and 5 min walk to train station
- Water, power, internet, netflix included in rent
- Furnished apartment with Miele dishwasher, Siemens heat pump dryer, Siemens washing machine for you to use
- Good sized, clean bathroom with dual vanity
Sophie and Dion - a professional couple in our mid 20s and early 30s who work hard but don't mind a drink and tunes on the weekend. And cheese. Always cheese.
We both love music by bands like The Smiths, Arcade Fire, The Cure, Modest Mouse etc.
We love shows like Seinfeld, Arrested Development and IT Crowd. Basically, if you love Seinfeld, we love you.
Dion's likes include soccer, tennis, music and playing FIFA.
Sophie loves reading, baking, spending Dion's money and eating potato in all its glorious forms.
We also have Jack living with us - Sophie's younger brother who's just moved from Tasmania.
And, in the interest of saving the best until last, we also have Costanza, our 1 year old kitten who's a little bastard but very cute.
Who we're looking for:
Someone who's easy to get on with,
tidy (cleans up after themselves and chips in with cleaning)
Occasionally likes to have a chat and drink
Who we're not looking for:
Someone who has friends over regularly
If you're interested - get in touch to look through and have a chat!