|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
What you get:
- A nice, bright and warm apartment with huge ceilings
- Good sized room with built in wardrobe, double bed and drawers
- Great location in Malvern Village (cafe's, wine bars, supermarket, bakeries, newsagent, post office)
- 1 min walk to 72 tram and 5 min walk to train station
- Water, power, internet, netflix included in rent
- Furnished apartment with Miele dishwasher, Siemens heat pump dryer, Siemens washing machine for you to use
- Good sized, clean bathroom with dual vanity
Sophie and Dion - a professional couple in our mid 20s and early 30s who work hard but don't mind (i.e. love) a drink and tunes on the weekend. And cheese. Always cheese.
We both love music by bands like The Smiths, Arcade Fire, The Cure etc, with Sophie also enjoying the odd ghetto session (much to Dion's disgust).
We don't watch a huge amount of TV, but love shows like Seinfeld, Arrested Development and IT Crowd. Basically, if you love Seinfeld, we love you.
Dion's likes include soccer, tennis and playing FIFA.
Sophie loves reading, baking, spending Dion's money and eating potato in all its glorious forms.
We also have Hassen living with us, - a 26 year old from Tunisia. You will be sharing a (large) bathroom with him (we have our own ensuite).
And, in the interest of saving the best until last, we also have Costanza, a four month old kitten who is very affectionate and pretty much the cutest cat alive (in my unbiased opinion).
Who we're looking for:
Someone who's easy to get on with, tidy and financially stable. We're not looking for a hobbit but also not someone who's always watching tv in the lounge room (Dion's subtle way of saying he still wants to be able to play his Xbox on occasion).
Definitely looking for someone who's keen to have a chat and a few drinks with us every now and then.