|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||4 weeks to 2 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Massive unfurnished bedroom available with own bathroom and bath at Liberty apartments Kangaroo Point .
2 km to the Valley, 3km to southbank and a bus stop at the front door express to the city and a few minutes walk to the city cat.
The apartment's pretty great - definitely spacious enough so we're not ontop of each other, bedrooms are opposite sides and there's a big balcony looking out to the city.
The apartment’s furnished but if you have furniture we can look at moving things around and there’s lock up storage in the underground car park.
- two double mirror sliding door built ins
- space! (bigger than the master bedroom)
- window looking out to the city
- air conditioning
- own bathroom (with a huge bath that I’m super jealous of not having)
- car park and available storage unit downstairs
The apartment and complex:
- Air conditioning in lounge + bedrooms
- Large balcony looking out to the city
- Pool (20m)
- Communal recreation room (basically just a big tv and lounge tbh)
- Bus stop direct to the city on complex doorstep
- Lift access - lifesaver when moving!
- 2km to the Valley
- Smoking on the balcony only please :)
I have a ginger cat called Leo who lives here with me too. He can either be super lovable or a total jerk, just FYI. Unfortunately this means that I can't have another pets here, sorry.
I'm Samali - I'm 26, female and work full-time in HR for an engineering company. I'm generally out the door by 630am and home at 5 at the earliest Monday to Friday. I have a boyfriend who works FIFO and lives in Darwin so he’s generally here every second swing or so for around 4-5 days, although we generally go away on the weekend.
I have a mate moving into the room mid-January, so looking for someone to move into it between now and then. Currently there is just a mattress in the room but can look at getting a bedframe etc. if you don't have any furnishings.