|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Fully furnished unit in newly established Art-Deco Apartment.
-Residents' courtyard with pool, BBQ area, extensive landscaping and seating, gym and wifi
-Unlimited NBN fibre internet
- Each bedroom has it own big balcony with lot of privacy
- Beautiful night city view
- Top levels
- Corner unit with the excellent floorplan that will make you feel like home!
* 20m to Coles, 80 m to bus interchange ( Express bus to UQ Lake station), 2km to CBD, Close to the Mater and PA hospital, it's named as one of the best Brisbane's eating precinct.
You will be sharing with UQ student and a chubby 2 years old cat Lily.
Me - currently studying full time at UQ.
I'm housetrained, easy going, quiet and respectful but I'm
open to dinners and social activities.
I got lot of passion in yoga ,pilates and fitness and I'm currently trying to get fit before the summer starts :P
Lily -2 years and 5 months old medium hair kitty. Lily is a kitty with a dog personality. Apart from sleeping (most of the time) and following me around the house, Lily like to play with Da bird ( a cat toy which lily believes it's a real living bird), fetching ping pong ball and sunbathing.