|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
We live in a spacious, new and modern, bright and airy townhouse in leafy Griffith. We have a room up for grabs in late July (flexible).
Key details are:
* $210/week; utilities and internet are extra and split four ways, bond $900.
* Generous size bedroom featuring built in wardrobe and balcony.
* Mind blowingly big underground garage and storage
* Toasty warm heating to help you survive the Canberra winter
* Super close to the Griffith shops and bus routes
* Backyard for parties and our growing collection of herbs
We are three girls (public servants in our mid 20s to early 30s, surprise!), seeking a fun and friendly new housemate to share our lovely home.
We treat our house like a home and like to keep the place clean and tidy, but are pretty relaxed and like to have fun. We have pretty active social lives, but we also like hanging out together when we're at home (we rather enjoy sharing good convo, DVDs and nice bottles of red), so we're after someone who'll fit this vibe.