|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 1 year|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Fully-furnished, modern 4 year old house in Boorooma.
- 2 minutes walk to the main entrance to the university.
- Efficient built in/ducted air conditioning
- Bathroom separate toilet, shower and bathtub areas
- Secure 2 car electronic garage
- open plan living/kitchen area
- separate rumpus/study area
- All bedrooms have spacious built-in double wardrobes.
- Sheltered outdoor area with a bbq!
- Unlimited Wifi/ NBN broadband.
THE HOUSE CULTURE
We absolutely love having occasional visitors, cooking, and drinking wine together, but are not a party house. It’s been a great and relaxed place to live so far and we wish to continue this way!
We value each others need to study and have quiet time when there is exams and work commitments. So we think we have a really great balance. There is a sociable and quiet outdoor cat who lives in this house - applicants would need to be able to tolerate him.
We are seeking a mature , fun spirited, and responsible person to join our house!
Pay rent on time
Contribute to gardening maintenance
Clean up your cooking and dishes daily
* Rent is $145/ week
* All the bills are split 3 ways (electricity, gas, water, wifi).
* If you prefer yo can pay $160/week and all bills included.
* No pets allowed
Bond is four weeks rent.
A house of passionate travellers!
28 years old, having changed careers and finishing a undergraduate degree in science. I work a few different jobs to keep busy and fund my next adventure. I cherish my time at home between study and work for quiet and rest, and take pride in keeping a tidy, clean house.
I have a background working in agriculture and own a horse that I ride on the weekends occasionally.