|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Big, bright, secure apartment in the new Mascot Central development! Mascot station and Woolworths literally on the doorstep - 9 minutes to central.
***** I have a video tour, please message me for the link - flatmates website wouldn't let me put it up *****
- 1 Bedroom with your own bathroom. Bedroom is big, bright. 3.5m x 3.65m. Block out blinds and soundproof windows. Wardrobe with mirror to be added in a few days!
- all common area furniture is about 12 months old. You don't need to furnish anything but your own room.
- Woolworths is down the elevator and 1 minute walk away, as well as café’s, restaurants and other amenities.
- Mascot station is a 3 minute walk away. There’s also buses just one street away.
- Unlimited internet is included; bills (gas and electricity) are on top.
- There is a gym, pool, spa and sauna as per the pictures.
I’m a 30 year old female professional running a business in financial services. I’m looking for someone with a similar outlook and values and someone I can be friends with, enjoy your company and enjoy sharing the space together. I value my possessions and take good care of things, and I’m hoping you will too.
At the end of the day I’d love to be able to come home and have a chat, a drink and a laugh with you and enjoy having you around, and vice-versa. I'm not adverse to chilling out with a BBQ either!