|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Big, bright, secure apartment just on a year old! Mascot station and Woolworths literally on the doorstep - 9 minutes to central.
***** I have a video tour, please message me for link *****
- 1 Bedroom with your own bathroom. Bedroom is big, bright. 3.5m x 3.65m. Block out blinds and soundproof windows. There are no built ins but there is a wardrobe in the room.
- You don't need to furnish anything but your own room.
- There is a gym, pool, spa and sauna in the building
- Woolworths is down the elevator and 1 minute walk away, as well as café’s, restaurants and other amenities.
- Mascot station is a 3 minute walk away. There’s also buses just one street away.
- Unlimited internet included; bills (gas and electricity) are on top.
- Parking can be arranged - $100 once off fee for swipe pass (building regulations) and $30 a week for parking.
Hi, I'm Sacha! I’m a 31 year old female professional running a business in financial services. I’m looking for someone with a similar outlook and values and someone I can be friends with, enjoy your company and enjoy sharing the space together. I value my possessions and take good care of things, and I’m hoping you will too.
At the end of the day I’d love to be able to come home and have a chat, a drink and a laugh with you and enjoy having you around, and vice-versa. I'm not adverse to chilling out with a BBQ either! Fitness and being active and healthy are important to me and I'm definitely not a party girl. It's important to me to have chilled vibes at home.
I’m looking for a long-term flatmate who is preferably single, working full time/professional, values their surroundings and is tidy, personable, easy-going, up for a chat/going out for brunch etc occasionally.