|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- Newly built open plan house
- Housemates are all professionals
- All bills included
- Walking distance to Newmarket train station
- Bus available 100m away to RBWH/QUT Kelvin Grove
- 200m walk to Jetts Gym
- 5mins drive to Stafford shopping centre or Newmarket shopping centre
- Large built in full length mirror wardrobe
- Netflix in the Main Living Room
- Comfortable and spacious, open plan house
The house is newly built, open plan downstairs and all the bedrooms are upstairs with another living area upstairs. The house has 3 bathrooms. 2 housemates share 1 bathroom upstairs the other is free and I have the ensuite.
A large room (3.5 x 3.2m excluding the large full length built in cupboard with full length mirrors) is available for rent for $220 including all bills (electricity/gas/water/internet). The whole house is furnished except for your room.
We are a friendly, easy to get along with and social but respect each other’s personal space. We are all working professionals - Sarah (24) and Andy (28-male) and I am 26-female.
We are looking for another housemate between 22 and 29 who is easy to get along with, cleans up after themselves and can pay the rent on time.
We are a friendly, easy to get along with and social but respect each other’s personal space. We are all working professionals - Sarah (24) and Andi (28-male) and I am 26-female.