|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We are looking for someone to take over a bedroom in our 3 bedrooms luxurious apartment (150 m2) on St Kilda Rd.
Bedroom is $1,390 per calendar month + bills (split in 3).
- Amazing view from 16th floor over Albert Park / bay and CBD.
- 180 degree balcony
- BBQ on balcony
- Bedroom comes with private bathroom and built-in wardrobe
- Fully furnished apartment apart from bedroom.
- Secure carpark
- Large open kitchen with top of the range european appliances: oven/dishwasher/micro-wave/large fridge
- Separate auxiliary Storage room on same floor
- Additional cupboard Storage in main living area
- Separate laundry room with washing machine
- Fully ducted air-conditioning in every room
- Gym and concierge service in the building
- Tram stop (lines 3/6/16/64/67) from front of the building run regularly into the CBD
Looking for someone to move in 1st of August.
We are 2 young professionals, Ron (28yo from England - Banking) and Greg (29yo French - Sales Reps) and have been living in this apartment we love for a year now. Our 3rd flatmate is flying the nest and moving in with his girlfriend.
We both work pretty hard during the week and regularly train (soccer, boxing, gym), so weekdays are pretty relaxed. We also like to eat in most days so will cook something nice most days or may have friends over for dinner. We not adverse to a mean takeaway when the occasion calls for it.
Weekends are very social, the agenda ranges from dinners, drinks, going out or having friends over ... just as long as banter prevails...we know how to have a good time.
We are looking for a neat, sociable and considerate individual that will not simply co-exist but will live with us. We value people who reserve an open mind, not shy and have an opinion on a wide range of subjects.