|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Dec 14, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
• Room Available December 15th
• $185/w - INCLUDES ALL UTILITIES*
• Bond = 2 weeks
• Fully Furnished Rooms and House
• Share bathroom with one other room only
• 5 Minute Walk to Train and Bus Stops
• 4 Minute Walk to Foodland
• Students / International students most welcome
• Professional / Student
• Close to Adelaide Uni's
Hi, I have a room available in this fully furnished, 3-bedroom house in Ridleyton.
You will share the separate bathroom and toilet with ONLY ONE other room.
Your room will be fully furnished - Including linen and towels etc. (optional)
The house is down Robert Forest Court, Ridleyton - a no through road, so this means no traffic and is very safe and secure.
It is walking distance from multiple public transport options and shopping centre.
• 10 minute drive from CBD (5.5km)
• 2 minute walk to a local Foodland (100 metres)
• 10 minute walk to the Croydon Railway Station (1000 metres)
• 4 minute walk to 'Bus Stop 13' Hawker St - North side (400 metres)
• 20 minute walk to the Entertainment Centre Stop Tram (1.9km) then FREE transport into the city.
It has a nice courtyard and a single garage. There is a ducted heating and cooling air-conditioning.
• Separate lounge / TV room
• Open plan lounge / dining / kitchen
• Gorgeous kitchen with all appliances and plenty of cupboard space plus.
• Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and large shower plus separate toilet
• Neat laundry
• Paved and grassed entertaining area out back
• Ducted reverse cycle A/C throughout
Shared Facilities include:
• All kitchen utilities / cooking utensils
• Dining table
• Main bathroom and separate toilet
• Washing machine
$185/w (Single Stay) - INCLUDES ALL UTILITIES*
Couples + $25/w - INCLUDES ALL UTILITIES*
This includes all utilities:
• Electricity, Gas, Water and unlimited Internet*
Bond is = two weeks rent.
* = (Fair Use Policy) bills capped - please refer to contract agreement.
• Minimum stay period is negotiable
• All rooms are fully furnished with a bed, bedside table, lamp, desk, chair and wardrobes (Including bed linen and towels - optional)
• The rest of the house is fully furnished
• We can provide the room un-furnished if required
Hello, my name is Bradley.
I run and manage multiple professional and student share houses in and around Adelaide.
My responsibility is to provide quality living experiences with like-minded young professionals or students in a very safe, fun, comfortable and clean environment.
I take pride in my quality houses and housemates.
Everything is run legitimately through my family business.
Police checks can be provided on request.
I also offer a FREE:
• Furniture pick-up service from your old house if you have any large items you cant move by yourself.
• Pick-up service from the Airport if you pre-book the rooms.
• Trusted Flatmates Pro User
• Unlimited Internet
• New, Modern Home
• Professional / Student
• Free Furniture Pickup
• Free Airport Pickup
Our other housemates living here are friendly, welcoming, respectful and professional (This is governed by our application process)
They are not party goers and keep the house in a clean respectable state at all times. (We have positive housemates to a high standard and I only accept people who will fit the demographics inside the house)
Ages maybe from 18 to 30 +
Young professionals, international and local students (like-minded people) will be preferred and group applications are welcomed.
Please feel free to contact me for any extra information, questions or to arrange a viewing.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|La Lorientaise||~ 3 min walk|
|Red Door Bakery||~ 4 min walk|
|Croydon Social||~ 4 min walk|
|Queen Street cafe||~ 4 min walk|
|C.T. Bakery||~ 7 min walk|
|Honest Earth||~ 5 min walk|
|Foodland SA||~ 7 min walk|
|OTR Ridleyton||~ 15 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 16 min walk|
|OTR Welland||~ 16 min walk|
|Stop 9 Port Rd - North side||~ 6 min walk|
|Stop 10 Port Rd - South West side||~ 8 min walk|
|Stop 10 Port Rd - North East side||~ 8 min walk|
|Stop 9 Port Rd - South side||~ 8 min walk|
|Stop 13 Hawker St - South side||~ 9 min walk|
|Croydon Railway Station||~ 6 min walk|
|Bowden Railway Station||~ 19 min walk|
|West Croydon Railway Station||~ 20 min walk|
|Ovingham Railway Station||~ 25 min walk|
|North Adelaide Railway Station||~ 26 min walk|