Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Some details about the sharehouse:
• Address is 27-29 Herston Road, Kelvin Grove. It has a few units, all operated by Pad.
• My unit has only 4 rooms including mine. From what I saw before I moved in, this was the least number of rooms I saw in a share unit (usually 5 or more).
• Your room is $230/week. If you choose to live with another person (couple/friend/siblings), its $250/week for two people.
• Window on side, room is close to bathroom, wardrobe with 3 full mirrored sliding doors, 4 month old double bed (you will be provided with a new mattress protector and linen)
• All bills are included - Internet (fast), electricity, water, etc
• You will share the bathroom with only 1 other roommate. Other 2 room has ensuite.
• If you have a car, I parked on the streets for free, but you can pay $10 for designated spot.
• Monthly cleaning is carried out by a cleaner, who will also wash the linens if you ask them.
• I’m breaking my lease, so the lease is only till Feb 14 2017. You can choose to extend the lease after that.
• Break lease fee is only 1 week in rent if you find a replacement yourself (like me). Other places are usually 2 weeks.
• The guys in the house are all friendly – we set up a roster for cleaning the kitchen and lounge, we all don’t want to create a hassle so always kind to each other.
• Plates, Cutlery, iron, vacuum, etc are all provided.
• 3 min walk to Aldi, or 10 min walk to Woolworths or Coles (in QUT KG)
• Bus stop for 360 364 361 literally across the street
• Bus stop for 345 390 3 min walk
• 10 min walk to QUT KG and you can catch the free shuttle bus to Gardens Point campus (or city) if you are a QUT student.
Personal message me if you are interested. The room is available now!
My flatmates are all very friendly and sociable. We are all current QUT students or young professionals. We are all clean and quiet, willing to give each other their space.