|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||6 months to 9 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Light-filled bedroom in huge Cremorne house. Located next to East Richmond station.
- Large window into private courtyard
- Space for a king bed
- Inbuilt storage
- High ceilings
- The usual Kitchen suspects: dishwasher, gas stove, oven, fridge...
- The usual Laundry suspects: washing machine & dryer
- Backyard setup: BBQ, outdoor table, miles of space.
- Infrastructure: Internet, complimentary Netflix...
- AOB: projector + cat (on lease - property of the neighbour. Presence directly proportionate to supply of cat food)
- You will be signed on to the lease and treated as a partner. All rent & bills will be transparent.
- The current lease period ends March 2018. We expect rent to roll over for approx 2-3 months beyond this period.
- Unfortunately not looking for couple vibes.
If this has struck a chord, please shoot me a message to arrange a chat and mutual social media lurk.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Dom & Laura, both in our mid 20's, working full time in fields that we love. Both social, clean, considerate, take pride in our space, partake in a bit of fitness and don't mind the odd good time.
We each rate as a 7.5 on the clean scale & an 8 on the tidy scale.
FYI, we aren't a couple, just 2 legends living in the same legendary house.