|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
The house comes with a Labradoodle housemate. She is a 1 and a half yrs old, medium energy and a well trained pooch. She doesn't shed and is hypoallergenic.
About the house:
- 3 massive bedrooms on separate sides of the double story house so very good privacy
- your room has a balcony
- built in wardrobes
- can provide bed
- open living down stairs and your bedroom upstairs
- a big garden for entertaining
- a very cool sky light over the shower
- a bath
- a shared study (a fourth room) which also has a balcony of its own. We use it now mostly for storage
- new carpets throughout the house
- a beautiful piano
- 850m from South Yarra train station
- timber ceilings and other small details in this magnificently architecturally designed urban house
Two couples, one professional working in Finance and the other in hospitality. We are quiet and usually busy but home at night. We like our space, have dinners together or spend time hanging out down stairs.
Any questions, send them through and tell us a bit about yourself. Thanks!