|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
This elegant home is located 200m to Queen Street's chic shopping village and an easy walk to Centennial Parklands and the buzz of Oxford Street. Set over two substantial levels and opening to a leafy courtyard garden this home offers generous living areas with updated period features throughout.
- Grand double lounge room, Jetmaster fireplaces & timber flooring
- Period style kitchen with dishwasher, ample storage & electric stove
- Separate casual dining or home office area
- Wonderful entertaining deck overlooking courtyard
- spacious bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Two modern bathrooms, main with bathtub
- Elegant proportions, soaring ceilings, 4 original fireplaces
- Stroll to trendy boutiques, cafes and CBD transport
The room listed in the photo is a beautiful large master bedroom with balcony. It has large floor to ceiling wardrobe. The price would be $400 or $500 for a couple.
My boyfriend and I are both young professionals that are both very social. I am a lawyer working in the city and Kel is a commercial analyst. We also have a female in her mid 20s working in the film industry.We are fun, outgoing people. During the week we are pretty busy but love a few midweek wines. On the weekend we are out and about.