|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||1 week to 2 weeks|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Newly renovated premium apartment (less than one year). All appliances brand new.
- King Size Bed with really comfy mattress (five zone support)
- Brand new furniture in the room (desk, chair, lightning, etc, ...)
- Built in wardrobe (with plenty of hangers, shelves, drawers, ...)
- TV, DVD, DVD library (Game of Thrones, Vikings, Orphan Black and plenty more)
- Waching machine, dryer, iron
- Microwave, Oven, Dishwasher, Blender, kitchen appliances, ...
- Aircon / Heating
- All bills included (WiFI, gas, electricity, ...)
- Private Gym + Aquatic Center in the complex (cardio, weights, 3 pools, jacuzzi, sauna)
- Indoors car park avaliable (price included in the rent)
- CBD (Opera House, Sydney Bridge): 25 min (bus / train)
- Airport: 15 min taxi - 25min train
- Shopping: 3 min (supermarkets: Coles, Aldi - Chemist, Medical Center, trendy restaurants, cafes, etc)
- Sport/Nature: 10 min walking Moore Park - Golf, Centennial Park
- Beach: 25 min bus Coggee Beach
- Bus Stop (2min): 301, 302, 303, M20
- Train Station (15min): Green Sq
You will have everything you need and probably more. I will remove my clothes and leave all the rest there for you to enjoy.
I´ll be in Europe for 2 months and I´m looking for someone who wants to enjoy this brand new apartment fully equipped once I´m away. The room is available from 24th Sept till 9 Oct.
You will be sharing the flat with Scott, the nicest and cleanest housemate I´ve lived with in ages. He is a nurse but doesn´t do night shifts (only between 7am and 10pm).
He is a fun guy, really social and always happy to have a chat, a laugh, a glass of wine or a meal together. This is an easy-going apartment but big parties or loud music are not welcomed.
$390/week (bills included) for 2 weeks - negotiable