Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
About the place
- There’s a dishwasher, gas stove, washing machine, fridge etc.
- Massive windows in every room.
- It’s on the first floor, so we have good light all day.
- Separate toilet from the bathroom
- Tram, train and bus all in very short walking distance
- Right near Westgarth (cinema, shops, cafes etc)
I’m slowly getting things together (like a couch, record player, amp etc). There is room for things like a lovely chair or small table in the kitchen, pictures on the wall etc. A projector is on the list of rad things to have for cosy with winter movie nights.
About the room
- Massive built in wardrobe
- Massive window looking into some beautiful trees
- It’s unfurnished
- New carpet, new paint. It’s a decent size for a double bed and some other stuff.
Ideally I’m looking for someone who is happy to be friends with their housemate and come to social dinners/hangouts etc.
Non smoking, no pets, 20 something to 30 something, share house trained.
I’m 28, working full time in marketing/advertising with a background in film and photography. I love gin, wine, having friends over for dinner/board games. I get up early-ish (6:30) and head to bed early during the week (usually around 10). My vinyl collection includes things like: LCD sound system, Parliament, New Orleans Funk. Favourite shows include Game of Thrones, True Detective, The wire.
I’m super friendly, always keen for a chat/food/beverage, but like to have ‘chill’ time as well.