|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Great room in large terrace opposite park, own bathroom with spa, balcony, huge built ins, air-con. Sharing with 31yo couple and a Labrador.
Unfurnished 4.2m x3.2m room, with great robes/storage (6 doors). Extra storage and discreet study desk in hallway to your room, plus attic space. Your bathroom is upstairs beside your room with own shower and spa bath.
ABOUT THE HOUSE:
- parkside location, in quiet leafy street with free parking
- Beautiful 2 level terrace with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, great natural light
- Generous living area. Separate lounge, dining and kitchen which opens up to outdoor entertaining area with BBQ and outdoor lounge.
- Plenty of great cafes and restaurants within walking distance in Alexandria, Redfern or Erskinville
- 10min from CBD. Really easy commuting. Walking distance to Redfern or Green Square Station.
- Great kitchen to cook in. It's also a good area for someone who likes to eat out because there are plenty of options nearby and always something new opening.
- North facing room
- Fortnightly cleaner
We have a very friendly chocolate Labrador, so no other pets sorry.
Bills split 3 ways (water/gas/electricity/internet/cleaner) including all costs you need to be comfortable with a budget up to $385ish per week and any left over $ is a bonus in your pocket.
You would be sharing with a 31yo male/female couple, both professionals, sociable, non-smoking, easy-going tidy people who like good food and wine. We cook at home a few nights a week and come and go like most people do. Nothing out of the ordinary. We're looking for 1 like-minded non-smoking professional for a long term shared rental who will be tidy and treat the house as their own.
Our chocolate Labrador is 5, extremely friendly and excitable but very gentle and well behaved. She'll welcome a belly rub but isn't a barker or sock thief and doesn't go upstairs at all.