|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||2 weeks to 9 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Let's start with the drawback of this property:
1. It's quite near to a construction site. Officially the construction time is 7.00am to 3.00pm, but occasionally small noise begins at 6.30. Then from 7.30 to 10.00 am is the peak time of the noise. It's average statistics.
2. I got two "room" in the apartment, you can choose one. But non of them can provide you complete privacy.
Then there are the merits:
1. Good location: Close to RMIT, central station, Victoria market. You can also locate this place on google map and have a look to the 3D view.
2. Basically you don't have to buy anything when you move in, it's fully furnished.
3. Pretty big space, abundant storey height. The big white wall is potentially available for projector.
I'm a Melb Uni master student, a guy majoring in information technology. But I am interested in many area: art, curatorship, taxation, law, economics, UAVs, design & data science. Basically I am open to anyone, but would prefer a male student flatmate.
I understand a good roommate sometimes does matter for you, so if you want to learn more abou me, just feel free to leave a message.
You can come during the construction time, so you will know what to expect. If you can feel OK with that, I think this property is a pretty good choice?
|Outlet Shopping Tours||Close by|
|I Love Dumplings||Close by|
|VelvetUnderground Bar||Close by|
|Discovery Cafe||Close by|
|The Workshop Bar||Close by|
|IGA X-press 370 Queen Street||Close by|
|SPQR City Groceries||Close by|
|Crown Asian Supermarket||Close by|
|Indian Spices Online||Close by|
|Q Mart||Close by|
|A'Beckett St/Queen St||Close by|
|La Trobe St/Queen St||~ 3 min walk|
|Queen Victoria Market/Franklin St||~ 4 min walk|
|William St/A'Beckett St||~ 4 min walk|
|Queen Victoria Market/Peel St||~ 5 min walk|
|Queen St/La Trobe St #4||Close by|
|Elizabeth St/La Trobe St #5||~ 3 min walk|
|Melbourne Central Station/Elizabeth St #5||~ 3 min walk|
|Melbourne Central||~ 4 min walk|
|Queen Victoria Market/Elizabeth St #7||~ 5 min walk|
|La Trobe University, Franklin Street||~ 4 min walk|
|RMIT, City||~ 7 min walk|
|Melbourne Business School||~ 16 min walk|
|University of Melbourne, Parkville||~ 23 min walk|
|Australian Catholic University, Melbourne||~ 28 min walk|