|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
1 unfurnished bedroom available with built in double robes & en-suite bathroom, in a 2 bedroom house.
The room fits a queen bed, a bedside table/dresser or tv and has air-con/heater + a fan.
The rest of the house is pretty much furnished & there is a 2nd fridge in the garage. If you have stuff we can find room but there isn't a lot of storage space.
**Rent is $180 /week & bills split equally when they arrive.
- gardener $15 fortnightly each.
- gas $15 every 2/3 months each.
- electricity split equally every 3 months. (the owner would prefer you to put your name on the electricity account).
- NBN is also available, it is $45 monthly if you want to use it.
- alternatively an all inclusive $225 / week will cover all of the above.
It is preferable that you have a full-time job or at least guarantee you'll be able to pay rent on time (such as payslips), pay 4 weeks rent in advance ($720) & preferably sign a minimum of 6 months lease.
STRICTLY NO COUPLES.
Parking is on street/road.
It is a quiet street with quiet neighbours. Springfield Central station, Orion shopping centre, USQ, Mater Hospital and Motorway entrance to all directions are all within a 2-5 minute drive from the property.
I'm 23 and I work full time for the AUS government.
I'm pretty quiet but socially friendly, respectful and like to keep things clean & tidy. .