|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 4 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I'm heading off for a few months and looking to rent out my room! Available 22nd April - 19th August!
- Fully furnished (huge wardrobe, desk, dresser, shelf, queen bed - but items can be removed and stored based on your preferences)
- Very big and spacious (see photos)
- Beautiful big window with heaps of natural light
- Stays warm even in winter and doesn't get too hot in summer!
- Snuggly carpet for your feet
- Newly renovated
- Two bedrooms
- Has everything you need already (dishwasher, washing machine, fridge etc)
- Furnished but plenty of room for your things too!
- One bathroom with a really good shower (top notch pressure and temperature)
- Balcony which faces west with pristine views of the sunset every single night
- Big storage room downstairs (to keep all those things you just have but never use)
- Undercover allocated parking and also heaps of free street parking
- $195 pw including water
- Electricity split whenever the bill comes
- Comes with the most amazing and fun housemate I've ever had
- 42 Lemnos parade, The Hill
- Very close to Darby st, King Edward Park, memorial walk Bar Beach, the Bogey hole etc (all within a few minutes walking)
- Harbour views from the balcony
- Lovely neighborhood
Kate is the girl you will be living with - she is friendly, fun, clean, adventurous, generous, and all-around amazing.
She studies marine biology at UoN, works part time at a cafe, and daydreams full time about how good it was when she lived in Canada. Kate is a pisces, if that means anything to you.
Kate's likes include the ocean and sunsets, and all types of cheese. Her dislikes include me leaving, but that will be quickly solved when she meets you!
Your life will be better with Kate in it because she has a million friends which will soon be yours too, and she will regularly bring you snacks and tea.