|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- Large double room with built-in wardrobes, and private ensuite with toilet, basin and shower
- Furnished with single bed, desk and chair
- Located in tree-lined Macquarie Street by the river. 10 minutes walk to UQ, 5 minutes to the bus and CityCat.
- Modern kitchen with reverse-osmosis water filter, stovetop, oven, microwave, blender, rice cooker, pots, pans, and plates
- Washing machine & clothes line
- Telstra cable broadband and WiFi
- Friendly building by the river with rooftop solar power
- Bedroom external door opens out to the giant porch, with outdoor stairs as private secondary entrance/exit
- Living with two others (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms)
Bedroom 1 on the floor plan.
Available for 6-12 months initially - likely indefinitely beyond that.
You'll be living with two others, one 28 year old male (myself) working at UQ, and one 23 year old male studying at UQ. We’re a fairly tidy household and like to chat while making breakfast and dinner. Compatibility is important to us - we’d love to sit down have a cup of tea to get to know you when you inspect the room.
If you’re interested, please nominate 3 days and times you’re available to come and have a look at the room.