|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Available||Nov 10, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- Your own ensuite with toilet, basin and shower.
- Your door opens out to the giant porch, with external stairs as entrance/exit to the unit if you wish.
- Room is furnished with a table and single bed
- Great view of the river
- Only 10 minutes walk to UQ, 5 minutes to the bus and CityCat.
- Kitchen is furnished - Electric stovetop/oven/microwave/blender/rice cooker.
- Washing machine and dryer
- 100 mbps cable broadband - 500 gB/month split between 3.
Power, water and internet is $20 on top of the $300 / wk rent.
Available November 10th.
You'll be living with two others, one 28 male doing a master's of computer science (myself), and whomever takes the other room when it becomes vacant at the end of November. Hopefully you're eager to help choose a great 3rd housemate in the weeks after you move in! Hoping for someone around 25-31.