|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||4 weeks to 4 weeks|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
*Looking for short-term stay only*
Private furnished room up for rent in a two-story loft apartment. We have two bathrooms so you share one bathroom with one person. Living room is very spacious, perfect for entertaining guests.
Living here is great because it is:
- In the CBD and the Free Tram Zone.
- Close to Queen Victoria Market, Docklands, Coles, a myriad of restaurants and bars in walking distance.
- Close to three stations Flagstaff, Southern Cross and North Melbourne (mostly by bike).
- Room and apartment are all spacious and accommodate four people easily.
- Housemates are all cool people, we rock.
- Latrobe St is pretty quiet at night.
- We have a pool, gym, BBQ and tennis court for resident use.
- We have a balcony.
**Please note that although couples are welcome, the rental price is increased to $380 per week to accomodate the extra person, utilities, etc.**
Housemates are Sarah and Daniel. We work and study full-time so timetables are all over the place. Lots of down time on your own, but we also socialise when we can. We share meals occasionally and look after each other.
We have a cleaning schedule that we each take on a weekly basis, it's pretty simple and straight-forward.
We look forward to welcoming a new housemate :)