|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
A busy professional early to mid 40's female is seeking a responsible, respectful, clean, tidy and friendly occupant.
This superb apartment is only a two minute walk to Harris Farm Markets, Porters Liquor, a Chemist, and a brilliant bakery, buses to the city, Chatswood, North Sydney and Manly. A 15 walk to Chatswood station, Chatswood Chase and Westfield Mall.
The apartment is a two-bedroom apartment well laid out, spacious and larger than most modern apartments today. The apartment is furnished. Parking is available on a first come first serve basis, there's also plenty of parking available on the street. There is one bathroom with a separate bath and shower. The room itself is the larger of the two rooms, has a huge built-in big wardrobe with mirrored doors.
The rent for the room is $300 per week, this also includes utilities.
Food, cleaning products and internet are not included in the weekly rent. We can either share the cleaning or go halves in getting someone to clean for us.
The room is AVAILABLE now and ready to move in straight away. References must be provided.
Any questions? Please feel free to contact me.
• A leafy quiet location
• Utilities includes
• Modern Kitchen
• Polished floor boards throughout
• Large living and dining area
• Separate internal laundry (washing machine and dryer)
• Double bedroom - Built-in full mirrored wardrobe, with ample storage
• Bedroom will be leased unfurnished Balcony
• One bathroom - Bathroom with separate bath and shower.
• Security building
• Resident and guest parking on site
• Plenty of parking on street
• Close to Shops, to Chatswood or Willoughby shops. and entertainment precinct.
• Conveniently located approximately 10 minutes’ walk to Chatswood CBD, restaurants, shops, schools, parks, rail and buses.
• Approximately 15 minutes’ walk Chatswood rail and bus interchange
• Bus just a minute around the corner:
• Route 257 Route 272 Route 273 Chatswood to City; Balmoral.
• Metrobus 40 high frequency service connects Chatswood with Bondi Junction via Town Hall.
• Sorry no pets (however there is a small jug called Bert living in the apartment under special arrangements).
I look forward too hearing from you.
I am a business consultant, who is pretty easy going, down to earth and keep myself pretty busy. I like to socialize, while also like to have my quiet moments as well. I enjoy watching movies and TV shows as much as the next person.
I live in the apartment with my dog Bert who is really friendly.