|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Building was complete in August 2016.
The living room has a balcony connected, which has uninterrupted south-facing views, and is fully furnished, but if you've got stuff you'd like to bring along that can be arranged.
Fridge and washing machine (both under two years old) are included.
It's an extremely comfortable place to live. It's never cold or hot, avoiding harsh sunlight in the afternoon hours. The design of the building allows for a lot of natural light.
Comes with an in-built wardrobe + desk.
Dimensions: 3.5m X 3.4m
Bathroom is directly adjacent. Large shower and modern bathroom amenities as seen in the photos.
The apartment is close to the following:
- East Richmond Railway Station (100m)
- Gelato Messina (110m)
- Coles (120m)
- Cheeky Monkey Cafe (190m)
- Belle's Hot Chicken (150m)
- Benny Burger (200m)
- Corner Hotel (350m)
- Richmond Railway Station (500m)
- AAMI Park (1km)
- Chapel Street (1.1km)
- MCG (1.2km)
Includes an almost 360 degree view of Melbourne - perfect place to chill with friends for a barbecue, and there's with plenty of seating.
There's also a veggie patch which has gone from strength to strength in the past year with tomatoes and a massive selection of fresh herbs.
There is a tram line (route 70) on Swan Street which will take you to the CBD and beyond - East Richmond station is 100m away, while Richmond station is about 500m.
9 STAR ENERGY RATING
- Double glazed windows which cancels out external noise and keeps the apartment at a pretty nice temperature regardless of what's going on outside.. I think I've used the heater less than five times in 18 months!
- Estimated to save $1300 a year on electricity bills
- Storage cages in the basement for each apartment
- Shelter for bicycles in secure area
- Lift access for all levels including rooftop and basement
- Each apartment is allocated one parking spot in the car stacker. The current housemate will be occupying this.
However, parking at East Richmond station (100m away) is free 24/7.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or would like to arrange an inspection.
Regrettably, I'm leaving Richmond in order to be closer to university.
You'll be sharing the apartment with Paul, an absolute legend who I've had the pleasure of getting to know over the past six months.
He works pretty long hours in the city on weekdays and is either at the gym or with friends for the vast majority of the weekend.
Always up for a chat, but respects privacy, as well as being a hugely respectful and considerate flatmate.
All in all, Paul is an extremely easy person to live with. The ideal flatmate would be someone with a similar temperament and consideration for others, who also enjoys to have a laugh from time to time.