|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
We are looking for a third person to join Sian and I!
The house has 3 bedrooms and is located in the heart of West End, in Browning Street and is:
- Just one block from the popular Boundary St, full of bars and restaurants
- Two blocks from Coles (350m)
- One block from the bottle-o!
- 10 min walk to Southbank
- 15 minute walk to the city
- 196 bus stop right in front of house (goes to city or UQ bridge).
- 2 blocks to the City Glider bus stop (as well as 192 and 199)
- close to lots of stores and markets
The rent is $180 a week (paid fortnightly, bills not included) and the bond is $710. The room is available immediately for long term rent. It comes unfurnished, however a clothes rack and table can be provided if you need it! We are both fairly sociable, and like to hang out/chat/play board games when we have spare time, but also appreciate time to ourselves to study etc. We like to keep the place clean and tidy, but aren’t crazy about it. If you are interested in coming to have a look and meeting us (or have any questions) please message me with a bit about yourself and we can organise an inspection!
We are both in our early twenties and study at UQ. We work in hospitality close by and love to spend our time catching up over board games, nice wine and food. If we have time we love the occasional bush walk/hike or day trip to somewhere new and exciting.