|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I have on offer, one Fully Furnished single room available for rent in a large fully refurbished house in Springvale south.
Prefer someone of similar qualities who are respectful, quiet, friendly, reasonably clean, tidy and are either employed or studying
1. Spacious, quiet, well-ventilated, organised and uncrowded living environment surrounded by greeneries and lots of natural light.
2. Generous storage space allocation
3. Laundry room with Washer and Dryer
4. All appliances are near new, large capacity.
5. Separate bathroom and toilet
- 2 large separate kitchen facilities available indoor and sunroom area.
- 2 large separate Dining cum lounge areas with TVs.
1. The property is properly maintain, neat, quiet and luxurious in space.
2. Ample parking space inside the property.
3. Pet free and Smoke free living environment.
1. Room is spacious, airy and bright, floor to ceiling window, with views of the green surroundings.
2. Room is newly renovated with locks and fitted out with quality furniture pieces, single size ensemble bed and generous built-in storage space.
3. Room is user friendly with added light fixtures and power sockets.
4. Room is well shaded (with covered verandah) making it comfortable in the summer.
1. 5 mins drive to Springvale central/station.
2. Short walk to bus stop (no.902, 813) on Springvale rd to Springvale central/station.
3. short walk to Mc Donald and Aldi
4. 15 mins drive to Monash, Clayton (8.4km)
5. 20mins drive to Holmesglen, Tafe, Moorabbin (11.3km)
$175 per week (rental includes all bills + wireless internet)
Minimum stay: 6 months
Bond: One month required
Kindly contact to arrange for inspection.
Application and 2 references required.
Friendly, quiet, reasonably clean, mature and considerate. 2 ladies and 2 gentleman. All work full-time during the day. Prefer someone alike.
|Elisabeth Ave/Springvale Rd||~ 3 min walk|
|Kilberry Ave/Springvale Rd||~ 3 min walk|
|Ealing Cres/Springvale Rd||~ 5 min walk|
|Athol Road Primary School/Athol Rd||~ 5 min walk|
|Glenwood Dr/Springvale Rd||~ 6 min walk|
|Hoa Nghiem Buddhist Temple - Restaurant||~ 3 min walk|
|Spring Hot Bread||~ 6 min walk|
|Tan Thac Seafood||~ 6 min walk|
|Thien Phu Restaurant||~ 6 min walk|
|Mackay Fish & Chips||~ 7 min walk|
|Truong Giang||~ 6 min walk|
|Mekong Grocery||~ 6 min walk|
|Binh Minh Fresh||~ 6 min walk|
|Koh's Marketplace||~ 7 min walk|
|Cuong Phat||~ 7 min walk|