|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I'm also looking for someone respectful, clean, and friendly flatmate to share a NEWLY RENOVATED Warm and Peaceful home with a great courtyard. This beautiful house is just 5 minutes’ walk to Enmore Road.
• Spacious and Furnished House on a great leafy quiet location
• Modern and Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Polished floor boards throughout
• Large living and dining area
• Internal laundry
• Your sunny Bedroom has massive Wardrobe, Double bed, Writing desk, Mirror, Bedside table and Table lamp
• Private bathroom for you.
• Unlimited WIFI
• Gas Heater
• Big Samsung TV and DVD player
• LOVELY COURTYARD with outdoor furniture and BBQ facilities.
• Plenty of parking on street
• Buses to city or Marrickville is only 2 minutes’ walk just around the corner.
Newtown train station is 10 to 15 minutes’ walk.
Enmore is one of the interesting places to live in Sydney. It is a friendly neighborhood in Australia. You can get a coffee at variety Cafes on Enmore road and have a drink after dinner. The IGA supermarket, Cow & The Moon Artisan Gelato, Sultan’s Table Turkish restaurant, The Enmore Theater, many authentic restaurants, take away shops, Enmore park is just around the corner.
Room Available from 24th July 2016.
The rent is $310 and utilities is $30 per week.
3 weeks bond, 2 weeks’ notice is appreciated. Sorry no pets or partner to stay overnight.
If you're interested, please text me about yourself. I look forward to show you the house.
I am honesty, friendly, responsible, clean person. interesting and love learning and travelling, take a good care of my health, eg gym, good food.