|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Big, bright, secure apartment in the new Mascot Central development! Mascot station and Woolworths 3 minutes walk away - 8 minutes to central!
- 1 unfurnished bedroom with your own ensuite bathroom. Master Bedroom is big, bright, 3.5m x 3.6m with built in wardrobes. Block out blinds, big balcony overlooking the swimming pool area and soundproof balcony door. Ducted air conditioning throughout.
- all common area furniture is about 12 months old: 3 seater couch, 4 person dining suite, 4K TV. Furniture is black, red and white themed (check photos). I'm a big fan of a spacious setting with nice, tasteful decoration. You don't need to furnish anything except your own room!
- Bills (internet, gas and electricity) are included (Telstra NBN).
- There is a big open air communal pool, with BBQ facilities.
- SMEG kitchen appliances.
- Woolworths is 3 minutes walk away, as well as café’s, restaurants and other amenities.
- Mascot station is a 3 minute walk away, this place has convenience written all over it! There are also buses just one street away.
- I have 2 Jack Russell, you have to get along!
- Parking on street.
I’m a 33 years old male professional. I’m honest, hard-working, outgoing, motivated, ambitious and positive. I’m looking for someone with a similar outlook/values and someone I can be friends with, enjoy your company and enjoy sharing the space together.
A typical day for me is leaving around 8.30 am when i come back I would either go for a run or have my dinner do so TV or internet time. Usually coming home around 6-7pm.
I value my possessions and take good care of things, and I’m hoping you will too. I am a tidy person who doesn’t like a lot of clutter and would like to see the common areas kept tidy and that both of us will have a common sense approach of putting on the dishwasher when it’s full and clean up the kitchen after we use it rather than leaving dishes sitting there for days, etc.
At the end of the day I’d love to be able to come home and have a chat, a drink and a laugh with you and enjoy having you around, and vice-versa. I’m looking for a minimum 6 month lease (no couples please) with someone who is working full time/professional and able to pay rent on time. Smoking is OK as long as it’s outside.
Drop me a line if you’re interested! SMS/email please - hard to take calls during the day!
Verifying yourself through social media adds social proof which enriches your listing and will increase enquires and responses to your messages. Your public profile is only shown to verified members.