|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||6 weeks to 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Furnished room available for sublet from now to end of March 2018.
The room comes furnished with Ikea bed, luxury mattress, glass desk, Ikea cubes and a wardrobe.
The flat is fully furnished.
Rent includes electricity, Netflix, and unlimited NBN broadband.
It's one train stop north from the CBD.
* Spacious living space with North-East facing floor-to-ceiling windows as well as balcony taking in stunning but peaceful harbour views.
* 150m away from the ocean and parks.
* Shared building facilities include sauna, indoor pool, outdoor pool, recreation room with a table tennis table, gardens and BBQ.
* Kitchen and bathrooms are functional but old (80's original)
* Bus stops around the corner. 500m walk to either Milson's Point and North Sydney stations. 400m to North Sydney ferry wharf.
* 5 min walk to Milson's point village eateries and shops
* 5 min walk to Greenwood shopping mall, Aldi and Coles supermarket in North Sydney
* 30 min walk or 15 min cycle over the bridge to city.
We're good folks looking for an awesome flattie to sublet my room in our oasis over the water while I'm in Melbourne. Room is available till the end of March 2018.
Hannah will be interviewing our potential flatmates.
Hannah, 26, English nurse, working in film insurance, studying health and fitness.
Chelsea, ~30, American, working in marketing, and competitive body builder.
Ollie, 36, Kiwi, is a designer and bearded hipster. (I'm in Melbourne, you'll be staying in my room)
(Important note: Apartment is in smoke-free complex)