|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
The flat is fully furnished. We have the most amazing view of the harbour.
It's one train stop north from the CBD.
* Spacious living space with North-East facing floor-to-ceiling windows as well as balcony taking in stunning but peaceful harbour views.
* 150m away from the ocean and parks.
* Shared building facilities include sauna, indoor pool, outdoor pool, recreation room with a table tennis table, gardens and BBQ.
* Kitchen and bathrooms are functional but old (80's original)
* Bus stops around the corner. 500m walk to either Milson's Point and North Sydney stations. 400m to North Sydney ferry wharf.
* 5 min walk to Milson's point village eateries and shops
* 5 min walk to Greenwood shopping mall, Aldi and Coles supermarket in North Sydney
* 30 min walk or 15 min cycle over the bridge to city.
Additional bills of $25/week for power and unlimited NBN broadband.
We're looking for a friendly down to earth person to join our flat. Our flat has been around for 7 years.
Sam, 28, Landscaper, snowboarder, surfer.
Ollie, 36, Kiwi, app designer.