The flat is fully furnished. We have the most amazing view of the harbour. The room is massive. It can fit a queen bed, a foldout couch, and a big desk. It has plenty of storage space, and it's own bathroom. Carpark is shared with Sam.
Flat is quiet on the weekdays (mostly Netflix on the big TV), but social on the weekend. Sam and I are working or out and about most of the time.
The building's pool will be brilliant in summer, and we are expecting to do a few pool parties come summertime.
It's one train stop north from the CBD.
* Spacious living space with North-East facing floor-to-ceiling windows as well as balcony taking in stunning but peaceful harbour views.
* 150m away from the ocean and parks.
* Apartment has 55" Smart TV (including Netflix), Dinner Table, Sofa, Dishwasher, Oven, Fridge, Stovetop, Microwave, Washing machine,
Dryer, Daybed, and unlimited 50Mbps NBN Broadband.
* Shared building facilities include sauna, indoor pool, outdoor pool, recreation room with a table tennis table, gardens and BBQ.
* Kitchen and bathrooms are functional but old (80's original)
* Bus stops around the corner. 500m walk to either Milson's Point and North Sydney stations. 400m to North Sydney ferry wharf.
* 5 min walk to Milson's point village eateries, bars and shops. Woolies supermarket is being built.
* 5 min walk to Greenwood shopping mall, Aldi and Coles supermarket in North Sydney
* 30 min walk or 15 min cycle over the bridge to city.
Additional bills of $25/week for power and unlimited NBN broadband.
We're looking for a friendly down to earth person to join our flat. Our flat has been around for 7 years.
Sam, 28, Landscaper, snowboarder, surfer.
Ollie, 36, Kiwi, app designer, gym-bunny.