|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
We have a great room available from Saturday 18th February. It's one train stop north from the CBD.
* Spacious living space with North-East facing floor-to-ceiling windows as well as balcony taking in stunning but peaceful harbour views.
* 150m away from the ocean and parks.
* Shared building facilities include sauna, indoor pool, outdoor pool, recreation room with a table tennis table, gardens and BBQ.
* Kitchen and bathrooms are functional but old (80's original)
* Bus stops around the corner. 500m walk to either Milson's Point and North Sydney stations. 400m to North Sydney ferry wharf.
* 5 min walk to Milson's point village eateries and shops
* 5 min walk to Greenwood shopping mall, Aldi and Coles supermarket in North Sydney
* 30 min walk or 15 min cycle over the bridge to city.
We're good folks looking for an awesome flattie to join our crew in our oasis over the water.
Ollie, 36, is a digital designer and bearded hipster. Also Kiwi.
Hannah, 24, is an English nurse into health and fitness.
Note: Apartment is in smoke-free complex.