|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I have applied for this apartment and am searching for a couple (or a single) to take the Master bedroom with private bathroom at this 2 bedroom fully furnished apartment on the 58th floor of Herschel St Meriton Apartments in the city.
Check out the view!!!!
The entire apartment is decked out - all you need is your bed linen! :)
It doesn't get much more central than this! Transport options are abundant and it is so close to great shops, cafes and restaurants.
Contact me asap if you're interested in living here!
Full Listing Details as below:
43 Herschel Street Brisbane City
EXECUTIVE LIVING AND PANORAMIC VIEWS OF BRISBANE !
This Fantastic apartment boasts a spacious and open floor plan along with the perfect location to enjoy all the Brisbane City has to offer. Only a short walk to the heart of the CBD where you can find the latest shopping outlets, cafe's & restaurants and the Brisbane night life, along with being a very short walk to Roma street station this offers convenient access to one of the biggest public transport centres in Queensland.
- Large open plan living space.
- Modern kitchen - Stainless steel appliances including: gas cook-top, microwave, fridge and integrated dishwasher.
- Stylish caeser stone bench tops
- 2 oversized bedrooms with fantastic views
- Built in wardrobes
- Master ensuite with bathtub
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout the apartment.
- Internal laundry - with washing machine, dryer, basin & cabinet.
- 24hr building security, fully secured basement parking and intercom.
With pool, gym and sauna of a class on its own, this apartment is one not to be missed !This quality opportunity will not last !
I'm a 27 yr old professional working in West End M-F and I love keeping fit and trying new restaurants.
I'm pretty quiet at home and like to keep things tidy. I love a good wine!
I don't have a car so the parking spot (one is included) is up for grabs!