|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Sunny 2 bedroom first floor apartment in Elsternwick. Looking for someone to move in before the 29th of July as this is when the rental month starts, but also happy for someone to move in earlier (also happy if you can't move in until a few days later).
- balcony with great views of the park
- decent sized lounge room with heating and cooling
- good sized kitchen with dishwasher and gas stove tops and plenty of storage space
- bathroom with bath and separate shower
- separate toilet
- separate laundry with washer, dryer and basin
- free, non-restricted parking
- tram stop just out the front, train station also walking distance
- walking distance to Coles and plenty of places to eat
-fully furnished apart from bedroom
Good sized bedroom with double BIR + built in shelving and drawers. Previously housed a bed, 2 bedside tables and tallboy (all of which have now been taken out).
Bond is a little more than one month's rent, but this wasn't an option for me to choose from! Bond is $950.
Hey, I'm Stacey.
Here's a little about me:
- I work the 9-5 Monday-Friday desk life for a charity I absolutely love as a Digital Comms Specialist
- Love to have a chat, but also like to have my own space sometimes as well. Especially after a ridiculous day at work where I may be curled up in the fetal position with a block of chocolate. I will share the chocolate if you've had a bad day too though :)
- I keep the house clean, but don't expect it to be hospital standard, so don't stress - I won't be on your case if you leave a dish out!
- I'm easygoing and love a good laugh
- I love cooking (and cook the best hangover food)
- Love to get out for a pub meal, drink and boogie at times, but also enjoy snuggling up and binge watching Netflix. But don't worry, I'll snuggle my cat, not you, because otherwise that would be creepy. Unless you're into that kind of thing..
- Happy for you to have people over, just don't make the neighbours hate us.
I'd ideally like to live with someone who works full-time, has a sense of humour, and is easy to live with. I'm not really a fan of drama-queens or bitchiness, but I'm sure you're lovely so feel free to get in touch :)
As mentioned, I do have a cat. Her name is Holly and she's rad. She's a complete weirdo and total cutehead all at the same time. I'm sure you'll be fast pals :)
|Parkside St/Glenhuntly Rd #48||Close by|
|Shoobra Rd/Glenhuntly Rd #47||~ 3 min walk|
|Kooyong Rd/Glenhuntly Rd #49||~ 5 min walk|
|Orrong Rd/Glenhuntly Rd #46||~ 8 min walk|
|Royal Pde/Glenhuntly Rd #50||~ 9 min walk|
|Next of Kin||Close by|
|Giardino Pizza & Pasta||Close by|
|Mini Bites||Close by|
|Egg Unlimited||Close by|
|Danny's @ 525||Close by|
|Vedhic Elements Pty. Ltd.||Close by|
|Orrong Fruit Supply||~ 5 min walk|
|Kosher||~ 5 min walk|
|Needs Grocery||~ 6 min walk|
|Coles Elsternwick||~ 7 min walk|
|Glenhuntly Rd/Kooyong Rd||~ 5 min walk|
|Burreel Ave/Kooyong Rd||~ 5 min walk|
|Murray St/Kooyong Rd||~ 5 min walk|
|Prentice St/Kooyong Rd||~ 6 min walk|
|Sycamore St/Kooyong Rd||~ 7 min walk|