|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Contemporary spacious home, with north facing open plan entertaining with decked balconies front and rear.
This 2 storey 36sq. home, consists of 3 bedrooms with built in robes plus study; spacious master bedroom with en-suite and separate toilet.
Tiled large meals and family room area opening onto the rear balcony.
Stunning, custom designed kitchen includes stone bench tops, gas cook top, oven, dishwasher, microwave and breakfast bar. Walk in pantry, steel and glass appliances with lots of storage space.
Elegant study leading onto the front balcony plus third living area downstairs leading to the undercover outdoor sitting area; lots of storage with walk in linen cupboard and spare bedroom. The main bathroom features a spa bath and large shower with separate toilet.
Equipped with ducted heating and evaporative cooling, large double auto garage with internal entry to the property and backyard.
This resort lifestyle continues to Sandhurst clubhouse, with its licensed restaurant and member's bar. Enjoy many other facilities this estate has to offer including Health Club (gym), steam room and 25m pool, tennis courts,2 x 18 hole Golf Course, parks and many km's of walking paths.
Fully furnished home; shared kitchen, meals and family room, laundry PLUS.....
1. Private lounge room downstairs
2. Bedroom with built in robe and Queen bed and mattress (if required)
3. Extra bedroom with built in robe for study or additional storage
4. Use of washing machine and dryer
5. Drive way space (uncovered)
6. Foxtel available in family room, installation downstairs at your own expense
7. Access to Sandhurst Health Club (gym), steam room and 25m pool, tennis courts, parks and many km's of walking paths.
AND not to mention it's impressive golf facilities including 2 x 18 hole Golf Course!
All within a short 400m walk within this home - certainly a MUST SEE!!!