|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
1. 5 minute walk to Kingsford central, city bus stop, UNSW, IGA, restaurants and shops. 1 minute drive from Randwick and 5 minutes from coogee beach. It's 20 mins away from cbd.
2. Big and spacious well lit room on offer. It is a fully furnished bedroom.
3. The unit has natural light, a newly renovated kitchen and bathroom with new blinds.
4.Street parking available.
5. Includes external laundry on the ground floor
6. Bills for Energy and cleaning products will be shared
I am looking for someone who is similarly tidy, clean, organized and willing to share in doing household chores (emptying bins and maintaining cleanliness of your room, the kitchen and toilet.If you're respectful of privacy and quiet time, and a female who is ready to share a unit with a cheerful and friendly house mate - please contact me.
Please note there will be no parties allowed and a maximum of 2 guests at a time.
I am friendly and cheerful; and easy to share a unit with. I love making my unit look beautiful, changing the decor and adding little details to make it look warm, welcome and a place to live in.
I've a full time job. I love reading (I've a small library with my favourite collection of books)cooking, painting, listening to music, watching movies and volunteering for social welfare activities. I enjoy singing, dancing, working out in the gym and living a healthy life.
I don't throw parties at my house, just love cooking a meal for close knitted friends. 2 to 3 friends at any given time. I enjoy my space and respect others quiet time.
I'm looking for a happy go lucky person who will enjoy living at my unit.