Shared room for rent
|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 6 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Enjoy living in a bright, spacious and secure apartment with a view of Etihad Stadium.
Facilities include gym, pool and sauna.
- Kitchen: cutlery and crockery, mini oven, oven, toaster, microwave, mixer, etc.
- Living room / Dining room: couch, 55” LED LCD TV, table and chairs.
- Laundry facilities: washing machine, iron, clothes airer.
- Bedroom: bed, desk, chair, side table, built in mirrored wardrobe.
The apartment is ideally located with walking distance to public transportation, supermarkets and restaurants.
- 4 mins walk to Flagstaff Station
- 2 mins walk to Coles which is Open till midnight.
- 2 mins walk to Tram 86, 35, 30 , city circle & free Zone
- 2 mins walk to bus stop
- 5 mins walk to Southern Cross Station & SKY BUS
- 8 mins walk to Victoria Market
- 8 mins walk to Melbourne Central.
- 5 mins to Docklands
The room is available to share with a friendly Colombian girl
-$160 per week person
All bills are split (water, electricity and Gas) = $50 per month + NBN unlimited internet = $20 per month.
Bond is required (amount of 1 month rent).
Preferably Minimum 3 months stay and 1 month notice if you decide to move.
Looking for responsible and clean people. Not a party house but more of a place to relax.
Any age, race, profession is welcome.
Thank you and feel free to call me on if you are interested. Just text me if I don't pick up.
We are looking for roommate who is certainly clean tidy and respectful to share with a columbian Girl (Masters student & most of the time she is working).
I am a full time working IT professional who is quite and relaxed at home. My wife is looking for a full time job in Engineering as of now and doing work placement.
Not a party house and more of a place to relax.